Control your travel spend
Start turning your business expenses into personal rewards with the American Express® Best Western Gold Business Card. You’ll find it doesn’t just look after your business, it looks after you too.
The American Express Best Western Gold Business Card provides businesses with a charge card that can be used to purchase items such as accommodation, food, beverage and telephone calls at Best Western.
Benefits for your company include:
- Enrol in Membership Rewards Choices1 for $40 p.a. and earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 you spend on Best Western Purchases on your card
- Redeem points from a vast range of rewards from travel to gift cards2
- The Card gives you up to 51 credit free days before you pay the card off in full3
- Monthly statements with GST itemisation4
- Access to hotel-specific corporate benefits
- Ability to use the Best Western American Express Gold Business Card to guarantee bookings
- Free membership to Best Western Rewards
- Exclusive offers
Apply now >
The American Express Best Western Gold Business Card is only accepted at Best Western in Australia and New Zealand.
1. Enrolment and participation in Membership Rewards is subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions and partner terms and conditions. You will earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 you spend on your Card. Only purchases are eligible for Membership Rewards points.
2. Redemption offers are current as at 2 February 2010 and are subject to change. American Express reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to discontinue an item or to substitute a similar item of equal value. Cardmembers will be advised of any change in merchandise status at the time of placing their order. Merchandise redemptions may take up to 21 working days for delivery.
3. Depending on when you make your purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from the previous statement period
b. No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit record, and financial resources known to us.