Best Western Plus Fino Hotel & Suites features a bright and versatile meeting space that can host up to 30 people. There is an indoor breakout space (125 spm) as well as an outdoor area (55sqm) available. We are pleased to offer onsite catering options for tea breaks, working lunches as well as post-meeting dining in our restaurant and bar, Figue.
Our Penthouse Suite is bookable for accommodation and is also equipped with the space and facilities to host an event for up to 50 guests, standing. The Penthouse Suite is an exclusive option with indoor and outdoor space that features sweeping views of Christchurch city and the surrounding mountains.
Our central Atrium space is airy and open and is flooded with natural light. The Atrium can accommodate up to 50 persons with beverages and snacks and is an ideal option for exhibitions and opening events.
The dedicated professionals at Best Western Plus Fino Hotel & Suites look forward to working with you to deliver a perfect event.
Each of the apartment-suites at Best Western Plus Fino Hotel and Suites Christchurch features one or two bedroom options with King Size or Split Beds and a dual access en-suite with shower or bath tub.
All of our suites include the following:
- A complete kitchen - including stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, toaster, cutlery, crockery, glassware and utensils
- Living room area with sofa and single chair
- 48″ super HDTV
- Interactive computer TVs
- Dining area
- Laundry Facilities with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Private Balcony with ranch sliders
The Fino Suite – One bedroom 55 sqm | Two bedroom 68 sqm - view walkthrough
The Deluxe Suite – One bedroom 60sqm | Two Bedroom 73 sqm - view walkthough
- additional features include: Two private balconies, extra room amenities and services as well as a daily newspaper
The Corporate Suite – 74 sqm - view walkthough
- additional features include: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, executive desk
The Family Suite – 68 sqm - view walkthough
- additional features include: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, Xbox 360 and a unisex toy box with games and toys
The Penthouse Suite – One or Two Bedrooms 180 sqm – view walkthough one, walkthough two
- additional features include: located on discreet and limited access area, 65″ super HDTV, generous en-suite, spacious outdoor balcony area with seating ideal for entertaining, Linden Leaves room amenities and micro fibre towelling
Figue Restaurant and Bar is our onsite dining offering. Serving breakfast daily and dinner from Tuesday through to Saturday, Figue presents a relaxing and refined atmosphere for guests. Our vision is to become a favourite for locals and visitors to Christchurch alike. With an vibrant menu and a lovingly curated wine list, we aim for our guests to enjoy a memorable and stimulating dining experience.
The Brook bar & bistro is conveniently located onsite at Best Western Braeside Rotorua.
Surrounded by decks and overlooking the resort’s private trout stream, The Brook is perfect for all moods, occasions and seasons. Guests will enjoy alfresco dining and leisurely drinks on the decks in summer and are encouraged to cosy-up by the fireplace in winter.
Our core emphases are our commitment to great food, using fresh produce and great service every time. Our carefully designed menus are seasonally influenced to provide the optimum dining experience. Oh and while you are there, don’t forget to look out for our blackboard specials!
Opened daily for Dinner. In-room dining breakfast only available (must be pre-ordered the night before). Please see below, our current menu and do not hesitate to contact us for any enquiries.
The attached conference room is private and can be used for small conferences, or group dinners.
Bar and Bistro
Garlic Ciabatta Bread $6.00
Pesto Ciabatta Bread
- warm ciabatta bread topped with basil pesto and tomato pesto $12
Spanish Bean and Chorizo Soup
- Hearty soup with haricot beans, lamb shank, tomato and chorizo sausage $12.50
Spiced Pork, Radish and Grapefruit Salad
- Crispy fried pork belly with radish, grapefruit and a citrus dressing $22
Roasted Cauliflower and Potato with Grilled Paneer
- served on a tomato, red lentil, coconut sauce with Indian bread $22
Beef Cheek and Ricotta Lasagne
- fresh lasagne sheets layered with braised beef cheek, tomato and ricotta cheese $24
Salmon fillet on Puy Lentil
- Salmon fillet served with puy lentil and fennel bulb with a horseradish sabayon butter $30
Morrocan Spiced Lamb Rump
– with barley, red onion and cranberry pilaf, quince relish $29
– grilled sirloin steak with miso butter, grilled mushroom, rocket parmesan salad and shoestring fries $30
Confit Duck leg
- Slow cooked in duck fat served with duck fat potato and witloof, pear and walnut salad $30
- with roasted kumara and beetroot, pickled pumpkin and red wine jus $35
Ginger Wine Poached Pears with Gingerbread
– served warm with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream $12
Chocolate Chestnut cake
– flourless cake of rich dark belgian chocolate and chestnut served with chestnut cream and brandied kumquat $12
– a scoop of affogato ice cream with an amaretto shot, espresso coffee and amaretti biscuits $12
Best Western Braeside Rotorua offers a range of contemporary options to play host to your next event or function. Each of our versatile spaces can be arranged to suit an assortment of client requirements. Complemented by in-house food and beverage services, both the larger River Room and more intimate Tui Room are ideal for corporate or celebratory events alike. All of our spaces are brimming with natural light. Please feel free to contact the resort for more detailed information.
River Room – $180.00 per day - 14.2m x 5.7m - Whiteboard, flipchart, TV-Video and screen included
|Event styles and capacity|
Tui Room – $80.00 per day - 5.8m x 5.1m - Whiteboard, flipchart included
|Event styles and capacity|
Tea & Coffee on arrival: $3.00 per person
Morning Tea: $6.00 – Includes Tea, Coffee and Muffins
Finger Food Buffet: $18.00 per person
Afternoon Tea: $6.00 per person – Includes Tea, Coffee and Scones
Banquet/Dinner: By arrangement
|Menu Finger Food – $18.00/person|
|Sample Lunch Menu|
|Hot Items||Vegetable Frittata|
|Cold Items||Salad Selection|
|Tea and Coffee|
All prices include G.S.T.
Studio unit (3) sleeps 1 – 2
One bedroom unit (9) sleeps 1 – 3
Or share twin in our two bed units (5) sleeps 2 – 3
Conference Rooms Auckland
Situated in Newmarket, our conference rooms are multi-functional and are designed to hold your executive meetings, product trainings, seminars and discussions productively In Auckland. Use our two conference rooms to hold your gatherings and special events or functions, while enjoying the ambience of our motel as well as the sights and sounds of Auckland! Plenty of car parks and easy access from City Central, Epsom, Parnell, Penrose, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington and North Shore of Auckland!
- White board
- 65” LED TV/video + DVD player
- Laptop computer, datashow and screen
- Free Wi-Fi and broadband
- Hi-Fi and speakers
|LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM|
|Half day rate||8:30 to 1:00p.m/6.00 to10pm||$280.00/ incl GST|
|Full day rate||8:30 to 6:30p.m||$380.00 incl GST|
|Half day rate||8.30 to 1.00p.m/6.00 to 10pm||$190.00/ inc GST|
|Full day rate||8.30 to 6.30pm||$250.00/inc GST|
Water, Tea and Coffee: $4.00 per person throughout the day.
Conference Room 1 Boardroom: 30 U-shape: 36 Theatre: 60 Classroom: 45
Conference room 2 Boardroom: 18 U-shape: 20 Theatre: 48 Classroom: 24
Our chef at our onsite café provides the freshest catering for morning, afternoon teas and lunch, along with espresso coffees if desired, from a menu designed to your requirements.
Booking your Conference Room
Please contact our reception and provide a credit card to confirm the booking of the conference room. Cancellation of booking will incur a full charge when we receive less than 72 hours’ notice.
Friendly, personalised service is at the heart of your stay at Best Western Ballina Motel. The motel offers guests a range of wonderful modern facilities in addition to specious, contemporary and well-designed guest rooms.
Facilities onsite include:
- Free off-street parking with 24 hour surveillance
- Guest laundry
- Conference facilities
- Car washing facilities
- Printing, photocopy and fax facilities available
- Complimentary portacot
- Baby baths and highchairs available
- Car seat hire can be arrange
At Best Western Ballina Motel, we offer a range of superbly appointed non-smoking guest rooms, catering for single travellers, couples and larger families or groups. Serviced daily, each room is air-conditioned, tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished. All beds are triple sheeted to ensure a hygienic and luxurious night’s sleep.
All rooms feature:
- Bath robes
- Business desk
- Complimentary morning paper (Mon to Sat)
- Complimentary toiletries
- DVD player available
- Electric blankets
- Ensuite bathroom with “Satinjet” luxurious shower
- FREE wired or wireless internet (200mb)
- Heated mirror
- Ironing board (full sized) and steam iron
- Kitchenette well-equipped with quality crockery, glassware, utensils, microwave, coffee plunger, and Bay Espresso fair trade coffee
- Living area with sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs
- 32″ LCD flat screen TV with Sky “Guest Select” and over 50 digital TV channels
These large ground floor standard studios are ideal for a couple or a single person. They are quiet, well designed ground floor rooms (25 square metres), offering a queen size bed.
Our executive studios are ideal for a couple, two single people, or business travellers who require work space during their stay. They are more spacious (31 square metres), quiet, well designed ground and first floor studio rooms suitable for 1 to 2 people.
Rooms features a super king size bed that can be split into two single beds. Some ensuites include a double spa bath.
Upstairs rooms open onto a sun drenched balcony with outdoor table and chairs.
Standard One Bedroom Apartment
On the first floor, standard one bedroom apartments are ideal for couples wanting more space with a separate lounge and kitchen, or for a couple travelling with a child or another adult, or two single people wanting separate sleeping rooms.
The spacious first floor one bedroom apartment (34 square metres) is suitable for 2 to 3 people.
Rooms include queen size and single beds. All ensuites feature a double spa bath.
Executive One Bedroom Apartment
Our larger executive one bedroom apartments are ideal for a family travelling with two children or two couple travelling together. Located on the ground and first floors with a separate lounge and kitchen, these rooms are more spacious (40 square metres), quiet and are suitable for 2 to 4 people.
Rooms feature a super king size bed that can be split into two single beds and ensuites include a double spa bath.
The upstairs apartment opens onto a sun drenched balcony with outdoor table and chairs.
Two Bedroom Apartment
Our two bedroom apartments are ideal for families, two couples or larger groups travelling together. Located on the ground and first floors, this spacious accommodation (54 square metres) is suitable for up to 6 people.
The upstairs apartment has a king size bed that can be split into two single beds while the ground floor apartment has a queen size bed and three single beds. Both apartments have a double sofa bed in the lounge and a double spa bath.
Best Western Ballina Motel’s air-conditioned small conference room provides a great venue for meetings, interviews, seminars, training sessions, and trade and product displays.
Our conference room can cater for 8 to 10 people seated at work tables or 12 to 16 people in theatre style without work tables. For larger groups we can also arrange larger and unique venues within a short distance of Best Western Ballina Motel.
Items available for your meeting include:
- Table layout to your requirements
- Whiteboard and flipcharts
- Projection screen
- DVD/Video players & 32″ TV
- Adjustable lighting
- Network hubs
- Wired or wireless broadband available
- Fully air-conditioned/heated
- Ample free parking spaces available on site
- “4 Star plus” accommodation for overnight guests.
- Full secretarial support, photocopying and fax facilities
Catering is also available.
Morning Tea: Includes plunger coffee or tea, water and fresh juice with freshly baked muffins/scones.
Afternoon Tea: Includes plunger coffee or tea, water and fresh juice with biscuits/cake slices.
Finger Food Lunch: Comprises a selection of savoury quiche/tartlets, pizza, filled rolls, wraps and chicken or asparagus rolls, seasoned chicken portions, sausages rolls, plus biscuits or cake slices, a selection of fruit (seasonal) and a cheese platter.
We are happy to substitute items on request or we can cater to your specific requirements.
Please call us to discuss your meeting or conference requirements.
Wilson and Eva, the owners of our onsite Café present an inventive menu celebrating the simplicity and quality of the best local food on offer.
From a classic kiwi breakfast, to a delectable dinner with a twist of Asian fusion, we offer a taste to satisfy every palate. Try our irresistible local prime beef; served seared to perfection on top of a kiwi kumara mash – a crowd favourite – or finish the evening with a delicate dessert. Coffee lovers and connoisseurs will be pleased to find that our beans are freshly ground and all coffees are prepared with love.